Welcome to EDIT at River North. A new space for artists, urban dwellers and anyone looking to inspire their day to day. Blending industry and design, in a neighborhood pioneered by the makers and doers of Denver. A community developed, constructed and managed by local Denverites, with sustainability and art always top of mind. EDIT is exact and doesn’t compromise to fit in. Open yet warm, social yet situated. Crafted to add value to your life, each apartment promises purpose with thoughtful layouts and smart designs.
Live With Intention
BRAND NEW APARTMENTS IN RIVER NORTH ARTS DISTRICT. NOW OPEN, MOVE IN TODAY.
ETHICAL STUDIO, ONE AND TWO-BEDROOM APARTMENTS
Edit + Ethos
EDIT BRINGS INTENTION BACK TO DENVER LIVING
At EDIT, we’re committed to River North. To its people, its programs, its culture, its history. Each decision is made with sustainability in mind, and with the intention to honor the community’s identity. From nonprofit partnerships and energy conservation initiatives, to rooftop beehives and locally-sourced art programs, EDIT was made for every resident to live ethically.
The rooftop program with Best Bees Company means we’re doing our part to save the bees—while residents enjoy the honey.
EDIT is an industry pioneer. From space conservation to LEED certification, and ultra-efficient heating and cooling through our Integrated Piping System (IPS). Edit is one of the first high-rise applications in North America to use the IPS system. These choices not only ensure a smaller carbon footprint but also significantly reduce utility bills for residents.
We hired Nine Dot Arts’ curation team to cover EDIT’s walls with pieces by local artists, and we’re prioritizing new works by local women and people of color.
We’re FitWel® certified. This certification means our community promotes wellness for our residents. At EDIT we will provide our residents with onsite HIIT classes, a community bike share program, and organized hiking trips.
THE ESSENCE OF URBAN LIVING
FOR THOSE THAT WANT MORE THAN THE TYPICAL APARTMENT LIFESTYLE
- NAIOP 2021 Multifamily Development of the Year
- LEED® certified
- FitWel® certified
- Community art program with local artists on display
- EV car charging stations
- Velo Room℠ and community bikes
- Community bike share
- Partnership with community nonprofit Warren Village
- Monthly social, intellectual, physical and purposeful events and classes
- Best Bees Company rooftop beehive
- Locally developed, constructed and managed by Zocalo Community Development
- First floor resident lounge and community gathering space
- Top-floor community room, kitchen, living room and entertainment area
- Co-working library and conference room with adjacent outdoor space
- Rooftop outdoor kitchen
- Rooftop Barks and Rec℠– a space for your furry family members to play
- State of the art fitness center
- Yoga and movement loft
- Enclosed climate controlled assigned resident parking
- Bike storage
- Pet spa
- Concierge services
- Radiator Cafe & Bar - Opening SOON!
WHETHER YOU CALL IT RIVER NORTH, NORTH LARIMER, THE ARTS DISTRICT OR RINO, THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE
The River North Art District started as a grassroots movement by local artists that wanted to connect the arts organizations in the area. The impact of that movement is seen today in the neighborhood’s conglomeration of galleries, street murals, graffiti styles—even in its fashion and storefront displays. And EDIT is fortunate to be a part of this historic neighborhood. Right at the center of it.